Residence order – taking the child abroad

Where a residence order is in force, nobody is allowed to take the child out of the United Kingdom without the written consent of every person with parental responsibility or the permission of the court.  However the person in whose favour the residence order is made is allowed to take the child out of the UK for a period of up to one month.